Using the Calit2 Building WebCam
I. How to acquire control privileges for the camera
- Click the "Start Control" button to acquire control privileges.
- Once control privileges are acquired, the "Camera control status window" turns to green.
- The number beside the click icon is your period of exclusive control - 30 seconds!
II. How to control the camera
the camera angle by clicking:
When you click on the panorama window, the camera
pans and tilts so that the place you clicked moves
to the center.
- Changing the camera angle by dragging:
When you drag the bottom and right side sliders of
the panorama window, the camera pans and tilts to
shoot the area in the frame.
- Use the far right slider bar to change the camera zoom ratio.
- You can adjust the backlight by clicking the icon that
displays a face and sun. Click the icon again to cancel
- To take a snapshot of the video, click on the camera
icon. The still picture will open up in a new window.
You can then save or print the snapshot using your